Frequently Asked Questions
How do I book an appointment?
Schedule an appointment by calling 775-770-7622. We will reach out to you on the same day or the next day.
What to expect at your first visit?
- Completed New Patient Packet Form
- Current medical insurance cards and photo ID
- Medical records from your referring physician; related only to your current condition. We ask that you contact your primary care physician and have their office send copies of your records prior to your first appointment
- Insurance co-payments for insured patients or a deposit for uninsured patients is payable at the time of service
- Questions or information you would like to discuss with your cardiologist
What to Expect
Your initial appointment with one of our cardiac specialists will include a discussion of your medical history, a physical examination, and if indicated, any necessary diagnostic testing. We will evaluate whether your symptoms are cardiac-related and whether medical therapy and/or interventional procedures are necessary.
A new patient visit can run anywhere from 30-45 minutes. Please arrive 30 minutes early for your first appointment to complete any additional paperwork that we may need and to allow time for the receptionist to get your complete record together prior to your examination. Please call if you have any further questions at 775-770-7622. We look forward to your visit.
Do you offer Telemedicine Visits?
Insurance and Fees
What insurances do you accept?
All prescriptions will be refilled during normal business hours. Please allow 3-5 business days for refills to be completed. We do not refill prescriptions after hours or on weekends. If you are out of refills and our physicians need to see you before prescribing more medication, our office will schedule an appointment for the first available date.
Do you have disability access to your office?
Saint Mary’s physicians and staff work closely with referring providers to ensure that each patient receives an individually tailored treatment. Ongoing communication is a priority, and we show our commitment through timely reports and documentation.
We offer a full range of patient testing at our all of our facilities, including echocardiography, vascular studies to evaluate for carotid disease, aortic aneurysms and peripheral artery disease, EKG/ECG, stress testing and nuclear cardiovascular studies.
For more information please call 775-770-7622.