Chronic Care Management
If you have Medicare and live with two or more chronic conditions like arthritis, diabetes, depression, or high blood pressure, chronic care management services can help connect the dots so you can spend more time doing what you love
- At least 20 minutes a month of chronic care management services
- Personalized assistance from a dedicated health care professional who will work with you to create your care plan
- Coordination of care between your pharmacy, specialists, testing centers, hospital, and more
- Phone check-ins between visits to keep you on track
- 24/7 access to a health care professional
- Expert assistance with setting and meeting your health goals
Paying for Chronic Care Management:
Covered by Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans. This service may be subject to deductible and/or copay.
Contact 775-770-7092 for more information.
If you would like to learn more about our Chronic Disease Management program through Saint Mary’s Fitness Center, please contact Cassie Goodman, Medical Exercise Supervisor: CGoodman2@primehealthcare.com or 775-770-7874.