As a patient at Saint Mary’s we value your long-term nutrition and diet behaviors and would like to provide you with education and resources on how best to manage your condition through diet. Below are links, based on your condition, to help you make healthier decisions.
- For information on making healthy food choices
- Low sodium diets encourage minimal to no added salt, for recommendations
- If you are experiencing gastrointestinal issues, here are some suggestions that may be helpful
- If you are interested in controlling your blood sugar, we recommend the following options
- If you would like recommendations for a low sodium diet and guidelines for controlling your blood sugar