Stay healthy as you age by continuing to visit your doctor annually, and help keep your health goals on track. For age 18 to end-of-life.
Personalized Annual Wellness Exams
During your visit to one of our medical clinics in Reno, NV, we perform a full health screening that fits your age, condition, and accounts for family history. These screenings allow for your physician to have a clear picture of your health, and will allow them to set health goals for the future.
We include the following in our annual wellness exam:
- Review of your medical concerns
- Update of any family or social histories
- Comprehensive physical exam
- Blood pressure assessment
- Cholesterol panels, blood sugar checks, and other laboratory tests
- Review of additional recommended tests (mammogram, colonoscopy, etc.)
Our all-encompassing health care services ensure you receive the correct diagnosis and treatment for any condition. This includes providing our patients and families with primary care, and wellness exams.
Minor Medical Procedures
Women's Health & Wellness
Your Health Starts Here
We have convenient locations to serve you.
Same Day Appointments are Available. We also offer 24/7 chronic care management.
Saint Mary's Primary Care South Virginia
8040 South Virginia St. Suite 4
Reno, NV 89511